National Park Mystery Spot 1 is somewhere in the National Park System. Can you identify it with just these five clues?
• It cost 50 cents to use it when it was opened in 1895.
• During Theodore Roosevelt's administration, survivors of a major disaster lived in tents there for a while.
• Thousands of trees were added to it during the Great Depression.
• Joe DiMaggio and Babe Ruth used it.
• It was Found on Post in 1964.
* Be sure to read "National Park Mystery Spot 1 Revealed" in tomorrow's Traveler for the answer and a full explanation of the clues.