Wolf Trap Foundation For Performing Arts To Offer Discount To Active-Duty Military Personnel In September
Tickets for September performances at The Filene Center at Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts will be discounted for active-duty military personnel and their families and friends.
Service men and women (grades E1-E4), and up to three guests will be eligible for a 10 percent discount off in-house seats for September shows. Military personnel can purchase discounted tickets at the Wolf Trap Filene Center Box Office with a current military I.D.
Performances for which the discount is being offered are:
* Cathy Rigby is Peter Pan, September 1 – 4
* John Hiatt & The Combo and Big Head Todd & The Monsters, September 6
* The Brothers Cazimero with special guest Brother Noland, September 7
* Judy Collins with special guest Shawn Mullins, September 8
* Eddie from Ohio with Martin Sexton, September 9
* Sing-A-Long Sound of Music, September 10
* ABBA—The Concert, September 11
“All of the artists enthusiastically agreed to work with us on this initiative in appreciation of those who serve our country,” said Terrence Jones, president and CEO of the Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts. “We hope that a visit to Wolf Trap will provide these service men and women a small respite through the arts, as they spend time together with their friends and families and enjoy the Wolf Trap experience.”