Reach A Core Audience Of National Park Advocates
National Parks Traveler, a robust website with a global audience of national park enthusiasts
Don't roll the dice, connect with a responsive readership.
Traveler’s ever-growing popularity makes it the perfect platform to advertise your travel offerings, popularize your product, or strengthen your brand with an engaged, educated, and affluent readership of passionate advocates for our national parks. Our readers are serious about enjoying—and protecting—the national parks. Traveler readers are interested in everything from the latest lodging options near the parks to a non-profit group's plans to boost membership and achieve great new goals.
The Traveler offers your business or organization an expanding audience and ad placement next to your favorite unit of the National Park System! Consider supporting the Traveler's mission of covering parks and nurturing new advocates for them. Review Traveler's reach below. We're happy to provide a media kit and more information.
Outstanding on the Internet
* The top-ranked, editorially independent Internet site for following national parks and the National Park Service, according to Alexa.com
* ~ 1.5 million annual visitors
* Facebook following above 32,000, and growing at more than 3,000 a week, more than 11,000 followers on Twitter
* Double-digit growth in readers from England, Germany, Australia, Canada, Norway,
Affluent, Engaged Audience
* Greater number of readers with $100,000 annual income than Internet average.
* Global audience with more than 200 countries represented
* Click-through rate three times the national average demonstrates involved, responsive readership
Authoritative, Respected, Renowned
* The excitement surrounding Ken Burns' PBS-TV series "The National Parks: America's Best Idea" may have come and gone, but National Parks Traveler keeps the spirit alive. The sheer volumn of content will delight park enthusiasts.--L.A. Times
* No. 5 on 2011 list of most influential North American Outdoor Recreation bloggers. -- Cisionnavigator
* Traveler editors and writers have been interviewed by the Christian Science Monitor, USA Today, San Jose Mercury News, AOL Travel, msnbc.com, Smartmoney.com, Pauline Frommer, Peter Greenberg, and others.
* National Parks Traveler is an incredible resource for exploring the diverse world of our National Parks, Recreation Areas and Historic Sites. It helps me with trip planning, understanding what's going on behind the scenes, and tracking how the changing political and economic winds affect these national treasures. The writing and photography is first rate. It's a world class website that I return to again and again. -- Saul Weisberg, executive director, North Cascades Institute.
* National Parks Traveler offers "plenty of news and opinion on political developments affecting parks, and a good regional balance of parks in the Western and Eastern U.S." -- Wall Street Journal Online.
* "National Parks Traveler often features stories written from an historial perspective in addition to discussion of the latest controversy." -- finding Dulcinea, the "Librarian of the Internet."
* Flagship Partners 4 Parks program
* Traveler sponsorships with targeted back-link text opportunities
* Leaderboard, rectangular banner, and embedded ads
* Classified listings to promote your business or product
To leverage the Traveler's reach, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest media kit.