A Utah couple was knocked off their motorcycle in Grand Teton National Park when a pronghorn antelope slammed into it while trying to cross U.S. Highway 26/89/91.
An exhausted pygmy whale and her calf washed ashore last week near Charleston, South Carolina, and had to be euthanized. The mother whale was starving because she swallowed a plastic bag tossed from a boat.
A child’s tragic death at Chickasaw NRA underscores the need to be extra careful with hazardous materials when camping with small children. Citronella oil, a common lantern fuel, is one of the products that must be kept out of a child’s reach.