There's Plenty to Talk About
Kurt was approached recently for an interview from the magazine Plenty. The magazine is self-described as "an environmental media company dedicated to exploring and giving voice to the green revolution that will define the 21st Century". In the article entitled "Park Pro", Susan Cosier asks Kurt -
- What made you decide to cover national parks?
- Why do you think it’s important to have a blog about national parks?
- Why do you think so many people who work in the Department of the Interior read your posts?
- What do you think is the biggest issue the parks currently face?
- Are there other problems that come to mind?
- What else do you see for your site going forward?
Check out the story for Kurt's answers.