The non-profit organization is holding its annual Fall for Glacier fund-raiser on the east side of the park, with the East Glacier Lodge serving as base camp for the three-day affair.
Experience the beautiful Two Medicine region, considered the most sacred area of the Park to the Blackfeet. Celebrate the centennial of the historic Glacier Park Lodge and enjoy a weekend filled with activities.
What's on the agenda? Consider the following:
* Exclusive Burlington Northern Santa Fe Train Ride from Whitefish to East Glacier.
* Three nights stay at the century old Glacier Park Lodge in East Glacier including all meals.
* Blackfeet Reservation and Lewis and Clark historical tour.
* Special guests and Blackfeet interpretive programs by renowned ledger artist Terrance Guardipee and Native American Music Award winner Jack Gladstone.
* Red Jammer bus tours.
* Discover Glacier hikes and scenic boat rides with park interpretive rangers and researchers.
* Glacier High Tea with special guest speaker Jake Bramante from Hike734.
* Great Northern Railroad and park history programs.
* Horseback riding and golf in view of the majestic mountains of Glacier National Park
* Tickets to the Backpackers Ball - includes dinner, live performance by Jack Gladstone, live and silent auctions of Glacier art, memorabilia and outdoor packages.
For a full list of activities, special guests, excursions and to make a reservation - www.fallforglacier.org
Ticket prices are $1,910 per couple, $1,489 for one person, and, if there are two of you, you can add a third to your room for $422.
Make your reservation today as space is limited! Or call the Fund at 406-892-3250 for more information.